- Cavan Town
- Cavan - North
- Cavan - South
- Cavan - West
- Cavan - East
- Monaghan Town
- Monaghan - Clones
- Monaghan - Ballybay
- Monaghan - Castleblayney
- Monaghan - Carrickmacross
We are based in Monaghan Town but our service covers all of County Monaghan.
- Service provided at above address
- Service provided at various locations throughout the area covered
We are based in Monaghan Town and run a monthly outreach at Carrickmacross Library. Contact us for our next date there. We can also arrange to meet you in the Monaghan Integrated Development offices in other towns or work with you by phone or email.
- People can self-refer / access the service directly (without the need for a referral)
- Under-18s need parental permission
- Early years (0-6 years)
- Primary school age (4-12 years approx.)
- Post-primary school age (13-18 years approx.)
- Young adults (18-24 years)
- Adults (25-64 years)
- Adults (65+ years)
- Other (please specify)
If you are thinking about getting involved in volunteering but aren't sure where to start, Monaghan Volunteer Centre can help you find the right volunteer role. Volunteering can be a great way to meet people, gain skills and experience and contribute to your local community. Maybe you have some time free while your children are at school, maybe you want to get involved in volunteering with children or young people or maybe you want to try something that is a total break from children! We can talk through your situation and help you find a the right volunteer role for you.