Offering one to one counselling for anyone over the age of 14. Dealing with suicidal ideation, crisis presentation, depression, anxiety, life events or any scenario where a little bit of support is needed.
- Service provided at above address
- Service provided at various locations throughout the area covered
- Optional donation
Cost is free bit due to non funding we do have a donation box.
- People can self-refer / access the service directly (without the need for a referral)
- Parents / guardians can refer
- Through GP
- Through schools
- Through Tusla Child and Family Social Workers
- Through other Tusla services (e.g. Education Welfare Service)
- Through HSE services (e.g. Psychology, Speech & Language, Public Health Nurses, HSE Social Work / other HSE health professionals)
- Through other statutory services (e.g. County Council, Gardaí, Probation Services, ETB, etc.)
- Through other community / voluntary services (e.g. Family Resource Centre / youth organisation / Sligo Social Services, etc.)
Self or other agency, gp, hospital referrals
- Under-18s need parental permission
- Under-16s need parental permission
- Early years (0-6 years)
- Primary school age (4-12 years approx.)
- Post-primary school age (13-18 years approx.)
- Young adults (18-24 years)
- Adults (25-64 years)
- Adults (65+ years)
- Other (please specify)
Supervision is done every 6 weeks
ICAP BCAP ICP
Offering one to one counselling for anyone over the age of 16. Dealing with suicidal ideation, crisis presentation, depression, anxiety, life events or any scenario where a little bit of support is needed.
Full time hours available at 26 Bridge Street Cavan.
Out-reach hours available on a limited basis in Bailieborough and Cootehill.
We also have a drop in centre 'HOPE' for adults,(CAVAN ONLY) in an informal group environment where people meet for a cuppa and a chat. This opens from 10-3 Mon-Fri.