- Cavan Town
- Cavan - North
- Cavan - South
- Cavan - West
- Cavan - East
- Monaghan Town
- Monaghan - Clones
- Monaghan - Ballybay
- Monaghan - Castleblayney
- Monaghan - Carrickmacross
Riverbank Community Childcare is committed to ensuring that children are respected as individuals, and that their well-being, growth and development are promoted through experiences, interaction, activities, equipment and resources in a safe child centered environment
Riverbank is based on the edge of Emyvale Co. Monaghan. We are based in 3 units of the Enterprise Centre in Emyvale.
- Service provided at above address
Riverbank is a community based childcare service based on the edge of Emyvale Co. Monaghan. We are based in 4 units of the Enterprise Centre in Emyvale.
- Charges depend on income / circumstances of service user
- People can self-refer / access the service directly (without the need for a referral)
- Parents / guardians can refer
- Through GP
- Through schools
- Through Tusla Child and Family Social Workers
- Through other Tusla services (e.g. Education Welfare Service)
- Through HSE services (e.g. Psychology, Speech & Language, Public Health Nurses, HSE Social Work / other HSE health professionals)
- Through other statutory services (e.g. County Council, Gardaí, Probation Services, ETB, etc.)
- Through other community / voluntary services (e.g. Family Resource Centre / youth organisation / Sligo Social Services, etc.)
- Early years (0-6 years)
- Primary school age (4-12 years approx.)
- Post-primary school age (13-18 years approx.)
- Young adults (18-24 years)
- Adults (25-64 years)
- Adults (65+ years)
- Other (please specify)
We cater for babies from 3 months onwards, however younger babies may be accommodated under certain circumstances.
Riverbank is a community based childcare service based on the edge of Emyvale Co. Monaghan. We are based in 4 units of the Enterprise Centre in Emyvale. The service is run by a management committee made up of parents and local representatives, who employ a manager to oversee the daily running of the service. We operate full day care, junior and senior pre-school and after-school care, and can cater for up to 80 children aged between 3 months and 14 years old. We open 50 weeks of the year, and our opening hours are 7:45am- 6.00pm Monday to Friday.
The service is currently working in line with Síolta - The National Quality Framework for Early Childhood Education and Aistear - The Early Childhood Curriculum Framework. We recognize the importance of providing quality daycare and understand the positive influence this can have on children's future learning and development. We are committed to maintaining and improving the standards of care we provide.