- Cavan Town
- Cavan - North
- Cavan - South
- Cavan - West
- Cavan - East
- Monaghan Town
- Monaghan - Clones
- Monaghan - Ballybay
- Monaghan - Castleblayney
- Monaghan - Carrickmacross
Healthy Lifestyle Programme for parents and children.
- Service provided at various locations throughout the area covered
Group programmes in the community throughout Co. Cavan and Co. Monaghan
- People can self-refer / access the service directly (without the need for a referral)
- Through HSE services (e.g. Psychology, Speech & Language, Public Health Nurses, HSE Social Work / other HSE health professionals)
- Under-16s need parental permission
- Early years (0-6 years)
- Primary school age (4-12 years approx.)
- Post-primary school age (13-18 years approx.)
- Young adults (18-24 years)
- Adults (25-64 years)
- Adults (65+ years)
- Other (please specify)
Eight week group programme for primary school children and their parents focusing on healthy eating, physical activity and emotional wellbeing.
Obesity prevention and management
"Cavan Monaghan Healthy Families is a free, fun, family based programme which focuses on healthy eating, physical activity and emotional well-being.
The programme has been developed by a number of partners, including the HSE, the National Childhood Network, Monaghan Integrated Development, Monaghan and Cavan Sports Partnerships and Monaghan and Cavan County Childcare Committees.