- Cavan Town
- Cavan - North
- Cavan - South
- Cavan - West
- Cavan - East
- Monaghan Town
- Monaghan - Clones
- Monaghan - Ballybay
- Monaghan - Castleblayney
- Monaghan - Carrickmacross
Bláthú is an ASD Early Intervention Class for children aged 3 - 6 years located at All Saints' NS, Doohamlet, Castleblayney, Co. Monaghan. We are keen to ensure that any and every child requiring an ASD placement is informed of our school and the opportunity for placement in the ASD class. We are happy to accept mid-year enrolments.
- Service provided at above address
All Saints' NS is located in the village of Doohamlet on R183 Castlblayney to Ballybay Road
- People can self-refer / access the service directly (without the need for a referral)
- Parents / guardians can refer
- Through HSE services (e.g. Psychology, Speech & Language, Public Health Nurses, HSE Social Work / other HSE health professionals)
Children must have a psychologist report and diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Under-18s need parental permission
- Early years (0-6 years)
- Primary school age (4-12 years approx.)
- Post-primary school age (13-18 years approx.)
- Young adults (18-24 years)
- Adults (25-64 years)
- Adults (65+ years)
- Other (please specify)
Specialist education for social, communication and play issues.
Children attending Doohamlet National School ASD Early Intervention Preschool benefit from:
reduced adult child ratios (one teacher; two SNAs per 6 children);
teaching via autism specific methodologies - teacch; ABA; Social Stories; Intensive Interaction; PECS etc.;
high levels of opportunities for integration with mainstream peers and
our goal is to provide a holistic education, specific to the child's needs in a loving and caring environment.
The Department of Education also offers free school transport to pupils with ASD attending this school.
Primary ASD Classes opening in September 2022. We are happy to accept mid-year enrolments.
Contact the school office for more information: 0429741498 or email email@example.com